Start Your Own Business [Online]
The course will give participants the skills, resource information, signposting and confidence to start the progression towards starting their own business.
The tutor will use a closed/private Facebook group and post a live video each week. You can access it at a time which suits you and the family.
Learning objectives include:
- Have a business idea related to an industry that the learner has worked within.
- Know where to look for employment opportunities.
- Work out household expenditure – in-goings and outgoings.
- Identify when advertising informs purchases.
- Identify with administration processes.
- Identify what has been learnt on the course
The course is open to learners aged 19+ with few or no qualifications
Sessions will take place weekly – every Thursday at 9:30am (the video will be available to access anytime after being posted) from 16th July to 6th August 2020
To enrol, please contact Richard on 07788353420 or email email@example.com