(booking closed) Social Care – Employment Pathway
This course has already started and is no longer accepting new enrolments
This course will prepare learners to work in Adult Social Care.
Learning objectives include:
- Identify Personal Strengths
- Explain why equality and diversity is important in health and social care settings
- Explain why fluids and nutrition are important to health and well-being.
- Present to the group a situation where a carer would have a responsibility to report a safeguarding issue
- Describe your ideal Job role
- Identify situations where ‘Person Centred Care’ would be adopted
- Research the different causes of infection and how a carer might prevent sickness and disease
- Describe the Responsibilities of an Adult Social Care worker
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) wishing to work in Adult Social Care and who are socially disadvantaged
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 5th May to 14th July 2022
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further info – Free on street parking, convenient central location accessible by bus routes following Lawrence Hill and Stapleton Road.