Sewing with your Child
This course will teach you some basic sewing skills and how to use a sewing machine. It will give you ideas of how to sew with your children and time to practice.
Learning outcomes include:
- Learn how to thread and use a sewing machine
- Learn how to select appropriate stitches
- Design and make a dice for your child
- Play a dice game with your child
- Design and make a selection of household items
- Make a prop which can be used to improve a child’s literacy development
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) from the local community.
FREE creche provided but places must be booked before course starts.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 26th September to 24th October 2019
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: Street parking available nearby venue.