Sewing with your Child
This course will teach you some basic sewing skills and how to use a sewing machine. It will give you ideas of how to sew with your children and time to practice. Learning outcomes include:
- Learn how to thread and use a sewing machine.
- Learn how to select appropriate stitches.
- Design and make a dice for your child.
- Play a dice game with your child to improve.
- Design and make a small selection of household items.
- Make a prop which can be used to improve a child’s literacy development.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) residents of Easton and Lawrence Hill areas that wish to learn basic sewing skills with their children.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 31st January to 14th March 2019
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: On street parking available nearby venue.