Sewing to Improve your Income
This course will give learners the opportunity to produce a selection of sellable household items.
The aim is to teach learners some basic sewing skills and how to use a sewing machine.
Learning objectives include:
- Learn how to thread and use a sewing machine.
- Learn how to select appropriate stitches.
- Improve functional skills by following patterns and sequencing.
- Design and make a small selection of household items.
- Design and make an oven glove, an apron and a shopping bag.
This course is aimed at residents (aged 19+) of Easton and Lawrence Hill areas that wish to learn basic sewing skills.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 25th April to 20th June 2019
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: On street parking available nearby venue.