Sewing to Improve your Income
Giving learners the opportunity to produce a selection of sell-able household items.
The course will teach some basic sewing skills and how to use a sewing machine.
Learning objectives include:
- Learn how to thread and use a sewing machine.
- Improve functional skills by following patterns and sequences.
- Learn how to select appropriate stitches.
- Design and make an oven glove, an apron and a shopping bag.
- Design and make a small selection of household items.
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) that are residents of Easton and Lawrence Hill areas.
FREE creche available but places must be booked before the course starts.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 7th November to 12th December 2019
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820 or email email@example.com
Further information: Street parking available nearby venue.