Prepare to Pass the Driving Theory Test
About this course
This course will improve your understanding of the rules of driving and the Highway Code.
Learning outcomes include:
- Feel more confident using a computer to do the test
- Learn how to approach the hazard perception test
- Find out when and how to book the test.
- Understand how to stay safe and legal on the UK roads
- Gain confidence answering multiple choice questions
- Practise answering questions in the theory test
- Improve your understanding of the rules of driving and the Highway Code
The course will run – every Friday – from 3rd March to 28th April 2023
This course is open to learners aged 19 years plus (in August ’22) at Entry Level 2 and above in English with few or no formal qualifications and who are looking for work.
To enrol please contact Carol on 07341882755 or email Carol.Griffiths@bristol.gov.uk