Practice Makes Perfect / Brush Up English
The course will help you practice your speaking, writing and reading if English is your second language. This will lead onto a course where you can study English at entry level 1-3
Learning objectives include:
- Listen to and demonstrate increased understanding of spoken language.
- Speak in familiar/everyday situations.
- Write in complete sentences, using appropriate verb form.
- Correctly use full stops and capital letters and be able to explain how to use these to their peers demonstrating increased confidence and skills.
- Correctly spell commonly used words.
- Recognise and use standard English grammar.
This course is open to learners aged 19+ only and to anyone that speaks English as a second language.
Free crèche available but places must be booked before course starts.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 10th September to 19th November 2019
To enrol, please contact Helen Richards 07760990855 or email email@example.com
Further information: Fully accessible venue. Small car park plus street parking available nearby venue.