This course will help you set and keep achievable goals with ways to develop positive thinking during COVID-19 with the aim to be able to manage your stress/anxiety levels. Lots of tips and tools for you to use everyday.
The aim is to build self-esteem through structured exercises that can help you make positive daily choices that can improve your wellbeing.
Learning objectives include:
- Create a daily/weekly routine that works for you and promotes wellbeing.
- Describe how you could use a gratitude journal for wellbeing.
- Try mindfulness activities and reflect on whether they work for you (e.g. body scan, breathing activities, etc.)
- Assess how learning tree/plant/bird identification can increase increasing stimulus and purpose when going for daily exercise.
- Select a range of therapeutic art/craft activities to try at home.
- Set a SMART goal for each week.
- Describe the ‘window of tolerance’ and reflect on how your emotions might be affected by the current situation.
- Demonstrate increased skill in finding and using online resources safely to help learning.
This course is open to all learners aged 19+
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 16th October to 4th December 2020
To enrol, please contact Lucy 07788353446 or email@example.com
Further information: Course venue is fully accessible. There is no creche available.