This course will help to improve parents understanding and confidence in dealing with their child’s challenging behaviour as well as teaching them new techniques for encouraging positive behaviour to improve school and home life.
Learning objectives include:
- Recognise changes needed in children and parent behaviour.
- List a variety of ways to give praise and attention and at least one scenario when it could be used.
- Demonstrate at least one thing that can promote children’s confidence.
- Can identify the correct strategy corresponding to each scenario.
- Demonstrate how to deliver at least 2 positive activities that my child would enjoy.
- Demonstrate how to deal confidently with misbehaviour, following through with consequences or praise in every instance.
This course is open to learners (aged 19+)
A crèche is available but places will need to be booked before the course starts.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 4 October to 8 November 2019.
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies on 07788353420
Further info : https://filtonavenue.com