Parenting (Staying Sane during Lockdown) [online]
This FREE triple p based parenting course focuses on improving behaviour at home including communication, home schooling, keeping kids active, praise and attention, dealing with meltdowns, ground-rules and difficult behaviour management amongst other things which will lead to a happier home life for all.
The course will be delivered flexibly via a mix of live video chat and online resources which you will be able to access at anytime and will be updated weekly.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding why children behave as they do & the power of praise and attention
- Supporting and building independence
- Keeping children active and engaged, useful now more than ever!
- Setting clear expectations and boundaries
- Dealing with low-level problem behaviour
- Dealing with more serious problem behaviour
- Planning and putting in a place a plan for activities that often cause a meltdown
To be eligible for the course you need to be aged 19+ with few or no qualifications or experiencing barriers to learning
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 1st May to 5th June 2020
To enrol, please email firstname.lastname@example.org