Paediatric First Aid
Practical qualification for first aid in the home and when working with children.
There is a fee of £45.00 unless you are on means-tested benefits or working on low income (below £16,090 per annum) and can provide evidence.
Learning objectives include:
- Discuss different ways first aid can be used and where and demonstrate how to use different barriers.
- Discuss occasions when primary care is used and demonstrate primary care.
- Demonstrate how to put someone in the recovery position and Adult, Child and Infant CPR.
- Demonstrate a secondary assessment and how to treat a choking child and infant.
- Demonstrate bandaging a wound and applying a triangular bandage.
- Demonstrate moving a casualty with a suspected spinal injury.
This course is open to learners aged 19+
The course will run weekly – every Monday – from 21st October to 2nd December 2019
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 07469413348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: Street parking available nearby.