Outdoor Emergency First Aid
This course includes practical scenarios set outside for the opportunity to practice first aid in a different environment as well as gaining their paediatric first aid qualification.
Learning Objectives Include:
- To plan for, and deal with, first aid emergencies in the outdoor environment
- State the principles of resuscitation and demonstrate procedure following instructions.
- Explain and demonstrate the Recovery position correctly.
- List what to look for and describe how to complete a primary survey correctly.
- Describe roles and responsibilities of a paediatric first aider.
The course will run on Tuesday 21st of November – Wednesday 22nd of November
This course is open to learners aged 19 years plus (in August ’23) with few or no formal qualifications.
To enrol please contact Carol on 07341882755 or email Carol.Griffiths@bristol.gov.uk