A practical course to help you et and achieve your goals, improve your wellbeing and build up resilience during lockdown.
Learning objectives include:
- Identify and list the five main food groups.
- Create a budget to realistically outline where savings can be made.
- Locate at least three discount sites and apps and demonstrate how to download these.
- Accurately follow instructions to create a wellbeing gift/product from scratch.
- Describe three ways you intend to meet personal goals.
- Recognise the effects different foods have on your mood.
- Identify the benefits of being more active and explore how to access free activities.
- List three essential oils that can help mood and state how to use safely in everyday settings.
This course is open to all learner aged 19+
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 14th January to 18th February 2021
To enrol, please contact Lucy 07788353446 or email@example.com