Mindfulness for Life
This short taster course will explore relaxation techniques for home or work, using the breath, body and mind. Learn techniques which can positively contribute to your wellbeing.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify 1+ area of stress (in my body/life)
- Practise 1+ breathing techniques for relaxation
- Practise 1+ visualisation techniques for relaxation
- Practise 1+ body awareness technique for relaxation
- Discuss 1+ benefit of using mindfulness techniques
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) who have few or no qualifications and who wish to improve their wellbeing for work or home.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 26 September to 17 October 2019.
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney on 0117 9030072 or 07887451776.
Further info: The Museum House at Blaise Castle Estate is on the left of the estate past the cafe and play area. It is fully accessible. There is a large car park a short distance away in the grounds or buses which stop on Henbury Road.