Make, Create and Budget
A practical, hands-on craft course that will help you create a range of gifts using arts and crafts. It will help you to research, budget and plan the crafts and increase your skills and knowledge.
Create a range of gifts and products for self and for sale. Aim of the course is to build skills, knowledge and confidence in making things and increase IT, budgeting and planning skills.
Learning objectives include:
- Produce a budget plan for the festive season for gifts and food shopping.
- Design and create items from scratch following instructions safely.
- Identify how to use discount apps on phones and iPads.
- List the ways that learning from course can help with other budgeting skills.
- Discuss ways that skills learnt during course could be used to raise money or progress to employment or volunteering.
The course is open to learners (aged 19+) with few or no qualifications.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 15th March to 5th April 2019
To enrol, please contact Helen Richards 07760990855 or email email@example.com
Further information: Fully accessible venue. Large car park available. Course taking place in Parents’ Room.