Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
This level 1 course will help prepare you to work in adult social care settings. It is linked to a Sector Based Work Academy course which includes guaranteed interviews with feedback from Mears, a care company with vacancies in the Lawrence Weston and surrounding areas.
This course will develop learners’ knowledge and confidence in applying for jobs in the care sector. Learners can gain a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify the jobs available in Health and Social Care sectors.
- Identify the skills and qualities needed for jobs in the Health and Social Care sectors.
- Discuss the values associated with Health and Social Care.
- Identify where I can look for work in the sector.
- Describe the interview process for work in Health and Social Care.
- Identify the need for good communication and accuracy in the sector.
The course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) looking to work in Adult Care Sector.
The course will run for one week – Monday to Friday – 11th February to 15 February 2019
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney on 07887451776
For further information, please contact Weston College 01934 411147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue information: Accessible venue, parking on street or buses 3 and 4 to Long Cross. See website www.ambitionlw.org