Learning with your Child
The course is for parents/carers and their children to learn and practice Maths skills together.
FREE creche available but places must be booked before course starts.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify 2D and 3D shapes and discuss the differences
- Make common 3D shapes
- Identify shapes of everyday objects
- Use relevant mathematical vocabulary to name and describe shapes (including symmetry and angles)
- Demonstrate accurate use of measuring equipment such as scales and rulers
- List mathematical vocabulary to name and describe measurements
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) in the local community.
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 2nd October to 11th December 2019
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: See website bartonhillsettlement.org.uk