IT Skills for Employment [Online]
This online intermediate course will give learners the experience of using word processing, spread sheets and making a presentation. Learners will gain computer skills for finding work, or for use in the workplace and at home. E-safety awareness to be covered on this course, as this is especially important during lockdown. Find out about how to get support in finding work or doing further training.
The course will use Google Classroom and Google Meet and online resources. Support will be available to use this IT platform.
Learning objectives include:
- Create, format and save documents using word processing.
- Use a spread sheet to enter, edit and present data.
- Use software to design a unique flyer, poster or presentation.
- Learn how to recognise and avoid online scams.
- Explore the ways2work website for useful information re jobs and other online courses.
To be eligible for this course, you need to be aged 19+ with few or no qualifications and/or with a low income or in receipt of benefits.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 19th May to 16th June 2020
To enrol, please contact Suzanne 07887451776 or firstname.lastname@example.org