Introduction To Volunteering In The Community
About this course
During this course you will understand your unique strengths and values and what brings you personal fulfilment.
Our three-week course offers you everything you need to know about working as a volunteer in the community. Be inspired and meet our existing volunteers and hear about their experiences. Learn about different types of volunteering opportunities and identify the right opportunities for you.
Learning outcomes include:
- Explore and discover your motivations and sense of purpose for volunteering
- Identify your strengths and values for volunteering success
- Learn about the different ways to volunteer and achieve your goals
- Learn the nuts and bolts of volunteering to be confident and successful
- Understand how to handle tricky situations and be a confident volunteer
- With your tutor, create a personal action plan to achieve your volunteering goals
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 1st March to 15th March 2023
This course is open to Adults aged 19 years plus interested in volunteering and wanting to learn more about the nuts and bolts of being a volunteer and the ways to volunteer and how this may support their goals in the community or with their work ambitions.
For further information or to enrol, please call 0117 9503335 or email email@example.com
Further info: The building is wheelchair accessible, with a carpark and bike shelter.