Introduction to Online Learning
About this course
A 3 hour workshop to help learners to be able to communicate and access remote learning courses and materials in order to be connected with others.
Learning outcomes Include:
- Be able to demonstrate what a strong Password is and how to create them
- Set up an email account and send/receive emails
- Describe a variety of uses for the zoom application
- Describe how to stay safe on-line
- Accept a Zoom invite and attend a meeting
- Identify 2 learning platforms and demonstrate how to login
The course will take place on 30th May 2022. Exact time of session to be confirmed between the tutor and learners.
The course is aimed at learners 19+ who are not confident in accessing learning online.
To enrol please call the Greenway Centre on 01179503092 or 07809658362
Further info : Car Park available with free parking, buses can be accessed on Doncaster Road and buses 2 and 76 take you to and from Doncaster Road. Lifts are available within The Greenway Centre and there is also a Community Café.