Introduction to Crèche Work
This course will help prepare learners to apply for casual crèche worker jobs.
The aim is to provide information and underpin knowledge for working in a crèche setting, increasing skills and self-confidence whilst preparing you for an interview.
Learning objectives include:
- Carry out a planned activity which can support a child’s learning and development.
- Recognise four ways a child’s learning is supported through play.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities when working with children.
- Demonstrate ways to keep a child’s play safe.
- Recognise the steps taken to safeguard children.
- List four pros and cons of working as part of a team.
- Describe the relevant ways to prepare for an interview in a childcare setting.
This course open to all learners aged 19+
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 8th January to 4th March 2020
To enrol, please contact Julie 07469413348 or email email@example.com
Further information: Metered parking available nearby venue.