Introduction Health and Beauty [Online]
This practical course will help you make and use health and beauty products safely in your own home. Through this, and learning about relaxation techniques, it aims to increase your well-being through the COVID-19 lock down period.
Build skills and confidence in making and using health and beauty products in the home, increasing knowledge of techniques and understanding of the beauty industry.
Learning objectives include:
- Identify your own skin type and list three factors that affect the skin.
- Name three essential oils.
- Create two make-up looks that suit different needs/occasions.
- Identify your own face shape.
- Demonstrate step-by-step routines following instructions.
- Create homemade products following health and safety procedures.
- Assess two relaxation techniques and feedback on how you would use them.
- Identify future courses as a result of this learning.
This course is aimed at learners aged 19+
The course will be run via a combination of Google Classroom and weekly Zoom sessions – every Thursday – 28th May to 2nd July 2020
To enrol, please contact Lucy 07788353446 or email@example.com