Intro to IT
This course aims to increase learners’ confidence and skills in IT. Learning objectives include:
- Create a useful MS Word document e.g. letter, poster, invitation, etc.
- Create a folder to save and organise documents.
- Create a useful spreadsheet e.g. invoice, budget, etc.
- Recognise the main web browser tools and settings.
- Send, receive and save email attachments.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) that have qualifications lower then Level 2 (GCSE grade A-C, O-Level, etc.)
This course will run weekly – every Friday – from 21st September to 16th November 2018
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies 0117 9030060 or 07788353420
Further information: See website www.lockleazehub.org.uk