Intro to Health & Beauty
Learn about the beauty therapy industry as well as the practical skills like mini facials, make-up, hand massage, nail painting, skin care and much more.
Increase skills and confidence in health and beauty therapies as well as an understanding of the industry.
Learning outcomes include:
- Follow instructions to perform a hand massage.
- Identify skin problems that would stop you performing a routine.
- Identify your dominant colour type.
- List three elements that damage the skin.
- Compare different make-up choices and looks.
- Complete step-by-step routines on a partner demonstrating clear communication to the customer.
- List transferrable skills from course to a work setting.
This course is open to the parents from Children’s Centre and learners (aged 19+) the local community.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 1st March to 5th April 2019
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 07469413348 or email email@example.com
Further information: See website southernlinks.org