Horticulture Level 1 Award
About this course
This practical course will support you to gain a City & Guilds L1 Award in Horticulture.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Prepare soil and apply organic mulch
- Follow steps for sowing seeds outdoors and explain steps
- Care for a planted area according to steps in Unit 111 and explain the steps
- Spell some key horticultural terms and create their own sentences of instructions
- Select tools and will tidy, clean and return equipment
The course will run on Friday 22nd September – 15th December 2023
This course is open to learners aged 19 years plus (in August ’23) with few or no formal qualifications.
To enrol please contact Carol on 07341882755 or email Carol.Griffiths@bristol.gov.uk