Help Your Child To Learn – Arts and Crafts
This course will help you support your child with their school learning at home with reading, simple numeracy and art activities.
Learning outcomes include:
- Make friends and build relationships
- Explore ways to support your child’s reading at home
- Research books and art activities for your child’s age using the internet and local libraries
- Learn how to use simple numeracy when reading with your child at home
- Improve communication skills
- Prepare a short list of questions you can ask your child when reading or being creative
- Learn simple tips and techniques for stress free art activities at home
- Create art activities inspired by story books to engage and further your child’s reading at home
This course is open to adults aged 19 years plus (in August ’23) who have children at Hannah More Primary School.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 9th November 2023 – 25 January 2024
To enrol or further information speak to Sarah Franke. Laura will be doing drop-in sessions in the community room to feed into this course each week on a Thur morning from 9am-11am