Learn to prepare delicious healthy meals and lunch boxes within your budget. Learning objectives include:
- Identify the food groups on the Eatwell plate.
- Use discount apps on your phones and iPads to get the best deals.
- Cook healthy meals together.
- Identify healthy ingredients for your children’s lunch boxes.
- Follow and correctly interpret recipe instructions.
- Measure and weigh ingredients accurately.
- Explain the nutritional values of different food types.
This course is open to parents/guardians of children that attend the Children’s Centre as well as the local community.
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 14th November to 19th December 2018
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 0117 9039809 or 07469413348
Further information: See website www.southernlinks.org