Grow your Own Group
To provide learners an opportunity to make decisions about their learning path and impart to them the skills they will need to create a sustainable learning group. Learning objectives include:
- Identify three personal achievements.
- Identify three skills to work on.
- Decide how your own skills can be used to achieve your goals.
- Decide how your own skills can contribute towards the group’s wider goals.
- Identify barriers that might face a learning group.
- Help to produce an action plan on how to set up a new learning group.
- Make a suggestion regarding a suitable venue.
- Produce marketing material for encouraging new membership.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) that want to create their own community group.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 19th October to 16th November 2018
To enrol, please contact Judith Davies 07921387038
Further information: On street parking with meters, close to centre of town.