Grow your Group
A great opportunity for residents living in Stockwood to explore ways of setting up community groups and projects that will benefit the health and wellbeing of people living in the community.
This course is FREE, informal, fun and interactive and will give you a helping hand if you are thinking of establishing a shared interest group or vision to make things happen within your community.
Learning objectives include:
- Establish a name for the group or project.
- Produce a mission statement, aims and objectives for the group.
- Create a constitution (including core values/code of conduct).
- Identify a visual structure for the group.
- Identify roles & responsibilities needed to manage and support the project.
- Recognise skills and personal attributes that exist within the group.
- Create a visual timeline to include short & long term goals.
Open to learners (aged 19+) from the Stockwood community.
The course will consist of five sessions on the following dates/times at the following locations:
- Monday 13th May, 20th May & 3rd June 2019 from 18:30-20:30 @ Stockwood Free Church
- Saturday 18th May & 15th June 2019 from 9:30-12:30 @ Southern Links Childrens Centre
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 07469413348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue information: Stockwood Free Church, Bristol BS14 8QH; Southern Links Childrens Centre, Whittock Road, Bristol BS14 8DQ