Get Digital/Intro to Digital Skills
About this course
This short course will help you learn the basics on a laptop – how to email, complete an online form and use the internet safely. It will also introduce learners to using Zoom. The course will support learners to get online safely for learning and/or for finding work or volunteering. Learners to identify what they need to learn and how to get support for finding work.
Learning outcomes include:
- Set up a gmail address( if needed) on my own with a strong password
- To identify 1+ways to stay safe online, avoiding scams and fraud
- To compose and send an email (with an attachment)
- Complete an online form/application
- Explore using the internet – e.g. BCC , NCS and One Front Door websites
- To use Zoom in class
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 27th January to 17th February 2022
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney on 07887 451776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for this course, you must be an adult (19+) with few or no formal qualifications.
Further info: Accessible venue, off the High Street in Shirehampton and close to the Job Centre