Functional Skills English
A practical course that can help you gain a national qualification in Functional Skills English. Learn in a friendly and supportive class with other adults.
FREE creche available but places must be booked before course starts.
Learning objectives include:
- Locate specific information in a range of texts.
- Identify layout features in a range of texts.
- Structure writing effectively using appropriate format according to purpose and audience.
- Use basic punctuation, such as capital letters and full stops correctly.
- Articulate opinions and listen and respond appropriately to those of others using formal language in a range of settings.
- Use Google Classroom every week to complete homework and revise class work, as appropriate.
This course is open to all learners aged 19+ that would like to work towards obtaining a Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills qualification.
The course will run weekly – every Monday – from 13th January to 6th July 2020
To enrol, please contact Helen 07760990855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: Fully accessible venue. Car park available.