Fun & Games with Numbers
About this course
Are you a parent/carer looking for things to do with your children during the summer break? Would you like to get more confident in using numbers during playtime with your children?
The Multiply Project as part of Community Learning are offering a FREE Family Learning workshop programme for all the family! The programme will involve fun and games for all abilities.
Fun and Games with Numbers will be running on the following days:
- Tuesday 15th August
- Wednesday 16th august
- Thursday 17th August
- Tuesday 22nd August
- Wednesday 23rd August
- Thursday 24th August
The session times for each day would be: 10am – 3pm.
Location: Ibn Sina Education Centre, St Matthias Park, Redcross Street, Bristol BS2 0BA
FREE small refreshments will be available during the breaks. We recommend you bring your own lunch for all the family.
- Opportunity to meet other families.
- FREE fun and games for all the family to get involved with.
- Develop more number confidence during playtime with your children.
- A family free learning bag packed with number pocket games, worksheets, tape measure, pens etc.
- Certificates for all the family.
Who can join?
- Parent’s/carer’s who are 19 or older.
- Parent’s/carers with no GCSE Grade C or Level 2 Functional Skills in Math
- Availability to attend the full programme.
The multiply programme is funded and managed by the West of England Combined authority, led by Metro Mayor Dan Norris and delivered by Bristol City Council.