Fun Family Cooking [Online]
This online family cookery course will take you and your kids step by step through how to cook healthy low cost meals for the family using store cupboard basics. The course will allow learners to gain new skills and ideas preparing and cooking healthy meals from scratch with their kids and on a budget.
Learning outcomes include:
- Create delicious low cost family meals
- Demonstrate how to use left over foods to make more meals
- Describe ways to shop on a budget
- Follow recipes to make a range of meals using Food Club contents/low cost ingredients
- Use the internet to research website for recipes each week and share websites with group
The course is open to learners aged (19+) with no or low qualifications.
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 3rd June to 8th July 2020
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies on 07788343420 or firstname.lastname@example.org