ESOL for Life
This ESOL course is suitable for pre-entry to entry 2 levels, the course aims to improve communication skills in English e.g. reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Learners will gain confidence in using English in everyday life including at school, work and in the community.
Learning objectives include:
- Know the names of 12 body parts.
- Say where the shops/services are in relation to each other.
- Be able to call the school/doctor to describe a health problem.
- Ask for 10 items in a shop using phrase ‘some’ and ‘any’.
- Name the rooms of the house and up to 12 items of furniture.
- Identify and describe six different weather conditions.
- Recognise eight shops/services in town.
- Know what to wear outdoors when it’s cold and wet.
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) who wish to improve their English, and have English as an additional language. This course is suitable for adults at entry levels.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – 30th April to 9th July 2019
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 07887451776 or email email@example.com
Further information: Fully accessible venue. No parking available on site, street parking available nearby. Bus service available to Long Cross.