ESOL for Keeping Active at Home [Online]
On this course, you will learn ways to keep fit & healthy at home. It will teach you the English needed to understand various health and fitness types of exercises and to identify what apps and websites to use.
Learning objectives include:
- Recognise and use health and fitness related vocabulary for various types of exercises.
- Recognise and use the names of pieces of common gym equipment and what can be used at home instead.
- Describe how gym equipment can be used.
- Identify which apps and websites to use.
- Write a short email about yourself.
- Describe how to keep fit and healthy at home.
This course is open to learners aged 19+ with few or no qualifications
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – 2nd June to 7th July 2020
To enrol, please contact Edwina 07825315820 or firstname.lastname@example.org