ESOL for Employability
Learners will gain skills and confidence in both written and spoken English with a focus on employability skills.
Course is FREE if on means-tested benefits or working on low income. Otherwise course fee is £48.00
Please bring ID, evidence of benefits and your National Insurance Number to the first session.
Learning objectives include:
- Read and understand the main points of texts.
- Construct simple sentences.
- Use capital letters and full stops correctly.
- Correctly spell commonly used words and those relevant to them.
- Plan and draft writing.
- Participate in formal 1-on-1 conversations.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) that speak English as their second language.
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – 24th April to 12th June 2019
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies 07788353420 or email email@example.com
Further information: See website filtonavenue.com