ESOL for Customer Service
About this course
To equip learners with the language tools to be able to work in a range of industries with customer service and administration needs.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Identify basic ways to deal with customer queries, problems and complaints.
- Share information and answer questions more than once in a customer service scenario attempting to use some basic formal language
- Improve use of grammar including subject verb agreement, simple tenses present and continuous, past and future and perfect
- Find and understand the main points in a range of texts and understand purpose
- Demonstrate ability to follow a routine or procedure
This course is open to Adults aged 19 years plus with few or no formal qualifications
This course will run weekly every Tuesday Starting 19th September – 7th November
To enrol please contact Pippa on 07385939446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org