This online course will prepare learners to go onto further English skills courses where they will have the opportunity to take improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills. Learners will have to be able to access online lessons and use Zoom, have a Gmail account. We can offer some support so please ask if you need help.
Learning outcomes include:
- Read and understand the main points of texts.
- Plan and draft writing, and organise it into paragraphs.
- Correctly spell common words and those relevant to them.
- Learn the spellings of at least 10 new words.
- Construct simple and compound sentences.
- Use capital letters and full stops correctly.
The course is open to all learners (aged 19+) who speak English as a second language.
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 13th January to 17th March 2021
To enrol, please contact Shani 07775227352 or firstname.lastname@example.org