ESOL Brush up Entry 1
About this course
A bespoke course for ESOL learners to get ready for learning by developing their literacy, speaking and listening skills, including reading, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar whilst working towards attending an accredited course.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Attend class every week, on time and text teacher if late giving a simple explanation. Attendance should be above 70% to attend the accredited course.
- Build on vocabulary spelling most common and personal words correctly (from the Dolch list).
- Improve use of grammar including subject verb agreement and simple present tenses, identify a verb and a noun.
- Share ideas and opinions more than once in a group discussion.
- Complete a form using upper/lower case letters and personal details correctly.
This course is open to Adults aged 19 years plus with few or no formal qualifications
This course will run weekly every Friday Starting 15th September – 20th October 2023
To enrol please contact Pippa on 07385939446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org