Improve your English reading, writing and speaking skills so you can communicate with more confidence.
Free crèche but places must be booked before course starts.
The course is FREE if you receive means-tested benefits or are working on low income (below £16,090 per annum) and can provide evidence of these. Otherwise, the fee is £36.00
Learning objectives include:
- Use the present tense to ask simple questions.
- Be confident to speak in front of the group.
- Find the meaning of and spell unfamiliar words.
- Write and read simple text.
- Use the past tense.
- Present the ideas to the group.
- Expand vocabulary and pronounce words correctly.
- Use online resources to develop learning.
The course is open to all learners (aged 19+) who speak English as their second language.
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 6th November to 11th December 2019
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 07469413348 or email email@example.com