This course will allow learners to improve their confidence and skills with both written and spoken English.
Learning objectives include:
- Name and spell the names of family members
- Participate in 1-1 exchanges
- Identify body parts, and common problems
- Use capital letters and full stops accurately
- Describe where live and give directions
- Take part in group discussions
The course is open to all learners (aged 19+) who speak English as their second language.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 17 September to 3 December 2019.
Free crèche is available but places must be booked before course starts.
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies on 07788353420
For further info on venue, please see https://filtonavenue.com