This course will allow learners to improve their confidence and skills with both written and spoken English.
Learning objectives include:
- Make a request for information, goods or services.
- Complete a questionnaire using basic personal information
- Use capital letters and full stops correctly
- Spell common, familiar, personal words correctly
- Participate in 1 – 1 exchanges
- Take part in group discussions
The course is open to all learners (aged 19+) who speak English as their second language.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 14th January to 24th March 2020.
Free crèche is available but places must be booked before course starts.
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies on 07788353420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further info on venue, please see https://filtonavenue.com