This course is designed for English as second language learners at the very beginning of their learning with very little spoken and written English skills.
Learning objectives include:
- Listen and respond to simple questions
- Participate in simple everyday exchanges
- Recognise and read key words
- Learn to form letters of the alphabet
- Spell some personal, common, familiar words
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) who speak English as their second language
The course will run weekly – every Monday– from 16 September to 25 November 2019.
A crèche is available but places will need to be booked before the course starts.
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies on 07788353420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further info on venue : http://www.filtonavenue.org/