This course is designed for English as second language learners at the very beginning of their learning with very little spoken and written English skills.
Learning objectives include:
- Listen and respond to simple questions
- Participate in simple everyday conversations
- Recognise and read key words
- Correctly form the letters of the alphabet
- Correctly spell some personal, common, familiar words
- Take part in group discussions
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) who speak English as their second language
The course will run weekly – every Monday– from 13th January to 23rd March 2020.
A free crèche is available but places will need to be booked before the course starts.
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies on 07788353420 or email email@example.com
Further info on venue : http://www.filtonavenue.org/