This Pathways course will give you the opportunity to learn the skills you will need to obtain an English qualification. It will prepare learners for examination at either Entry-level 3, Level 1 or Level 2. Learning outcomes include:
- Read and understand main points of various texts.
- Identify layout features in a range of texts.
- Plan and draft writing and organise it into paragraphs.
- Correctly spell common words and those relevant to them.
- Use capital letters and full stops correctly.
- Share ideas and opinions at least once in a formal discussion setting.
The course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) who want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to go on to gain qualifications.
There is a crèche available but places must be booked in advance.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 9th November to 21st December 2018
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 0117 9039763 or 07788353446
Further information: Fully accessible venue – note that entrance is round corner from Compass Point Primary (where postcode takes you) and is on British Road. Street parking available.