Employability – English For Work (Closed to Bookings)
This course has already started and is no longer accepting new enrolments
This course will prepare learners to be able to make job applications, to communicate effectively and to achieve suitable employment.
Learning outcomes include:
- Write a paragraph about either your past work experience or your future ambitions or plans
- Describe any personal attributes you may have that your future employers would consider to be either essential or desirable
- Give examples of formal and informal communications
- Construct a CV using the recommended format
- Demonstrate the speaking and listening skills you would need to achieve success at a job interview
- Compile a list of key Customer Care skills and explain their impact on the customer and the business
- Prepare a plan for your personal and professional development
- Give a presentation to the group on an interesting and entertaining topic
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 2nd May to 20th June 2023
To enrol or for further information, please contact Shining Care Training – 0117 955 2562
To be eligible for this course, you must aged 19 years plus (in August ’22) The course is aimed at learners who wish to acquire innovative skills to achieve a job opportunity or to create sustainable earnings.