Emergency First Aid
Practical course to help deal with and avoid accidents and emergencies.
There is a course fee of £21.00 unless the learner in receipt of means-tested benefits or is working on low income (under £16,090 per annum) and can provide evidence of this.
Learning outcomes include:
- Explain and demonstrate resuscitation.
- Manage minor bleeding incidents.
- Identify choking and breathing disorders and the unconscious reasons for them.
- Demonstrate how to deal with choking and breathing disorders.
- Bandage and deal with fractures, sprains and strains.
The course is open to all learners aged 19+
The course will run over two days – Tuesday 17th & Thursday 19th December 2019
To enrol, please contact Richard 07788353420 or email email@example.com