A supportive course for adults who have been diagnosed as dyslexic or think they are dyslexic. You will learn more about dyslexia and strategies for coping with it. You will learn by sharing experiences with others. This is not about writing and spelling though we can help with this in other classes.
Learning outcomes include:
- Name famous dyslexic people and say what they are famous for
- Tell someone what dyslexia is and what it is not
- Talk about experiences of dyslexia
- Explain how I learn best
- Describe some ways I could deal with panic and stress
- Try out some useful tools to help with dyslexia
- Say where I could find further help and support
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) who are dyslexic or think they are dyslexic.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 30th April to 18th June 2019
To enrol, please call 0117 9739744 or email email@example.com
The venue is accessible via public transport. If you phone or email to book your place, a map and bus information can be sent to you. There is no parking on site.