About this course
Designed for learners who want to learn to drive for work or personal reasons. Driving theory tests can be intimidating, this course will provide the opportunity to revise the Highway Code, develop study and revision skills and practise using online learning tools. Learners will develop the confidence to sit the Driving Theory Test.
Learning outcomes include:
- Review hierarchy of roads users, rules for pedestrians, and general rules/techniques.
- Practise useful revision and study skills
- Explore online tools and complete practice tests
- Review traffic signs, road markings and vehicle markings
- Identify gaps in knowledge
- Identify how to prepare and apply for the Driving Theory test
The course will run on 2 days – Friday 18th November and Friday 25th November 2022
This course is open to Adults aged 19 years plus with few or no formal qualifications who are planning to take their driving theory test in the near future.
For further information or to enrol, please contact Malcolm X Community Centre on 07436261835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further info: Accessible venue, near a bus stop and has a car park (Pay to stay)