Course Title Food Safety Level 2 Award
Course Description Learn how to prepare food safely at home or work. Learners will be supported to take their online level 2 certificate.
Learning objectives include:
- Recognise 2 laws that apply to food businesses and food handlers.
- Assess the importance for high standards of both structure and equipment to promote good hygiene in food premises.
- List and describe at least 3 common terms used in food safety.
- Recognise the ideal conditions for the multiplication of bacteria.
- Identify at least 3 different types of food hazard.
This course will take place on Monday(21st) & Tuesday(22nd)
To enrol please contact Bryony on 07721512583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org